The HR Shield of Approval (SOA) is a unique certification that tells customers, competitors, current and future employees that you treat your people like gold.
The certification shows the community that you maintain a safe and inclusive environment for your team and have achieved an advanced level of HR excellence.
With a process that is customized for your business, the SOA program is a way to truly invest in your company’s growth and credibility, your employees, and ultimately, your customers.
By the end of the program you will:
- Align your business culture and HR best practices.
- Have a trained leadership and staff.
- Have a system in place for workplace and conflict resolution.
- Build positive and proactive communication skills.
- Understand and utilize risk management systems.
- Develop and/or hire smart and qualified talent.
- Ensure compensation meets or exceeds industry standards.
- Be committed to continued training.
Complete the program and get your shield
The Human Resources Shield of Approval Program requires that a business has met the minimum qualifications of being “risk compliant.” At a minimum, they must:
- Have a current Employee Handbook in place with policies and procedures for employees to report workplace behaviors.
- Ensure that employees understand their protections and performance expectations.
- Have an “HR presence” with whom employees may freely talk, and who understands the obligations of implementing the company’s policies fairly and consistently
- Know and utilize risk management systems.
In addition to meeting the minimum qualifications for the Shield of Approval program, the owner/management team(s) will be proficient in the following advanced levels of HR Excellence:
- Front-line leader coaching on developing high performing teams.
- Developing and implementing a cutting-edge performance feedback system.
- Implementing an objective behavior-based interviewing and selection process for hiring managers.
- Developing a retention and performance improvement strategy by applying proven leader-led employee engagement actions.
- Defining and implementing a strategy to ensure a culture that defines, communicates and rewards behaviors that drive the enterprise business results.
Those businesses who continually invest in employee relations separate themselves from those who do not want or care to take the time to make the work environment better for their staff.
Past recipients include:
Ready to invest in your business with the HR Shield of Approval Program?
Fill out the form below and we’ll set up a quick phone call to get you started.